Friday, October 10, 2008

Sweater weather

I LOVE the cooler temps...if I could live somewhere and wear sweaters and fleece all year round I would (San Francisco is too expensive!)

When the weather turns cool like this it makes me want to spend all my money on nice cozy warm sweaters.

Which in turn makes me think about what I could sell to buy a whole bunch of nice cozy warm sweaters....I'm thinking I'll sell my CX bike and just build up my old singlespeed into a hardtail to ride around the open space trails.

Anyone want to buy a custom painted Velo Bella CX bike???? It's got a nice new carbon fork on it. Guess I'll have to post it up on Craigslist tonight :)


-Kim

2 comments:

jessica moon bernstein said...

hey You don't now me I know Cynthia F. how tall are you and how much would you want for your bicicleta?

Kim said...

Hey, I'm 5'4" and the bike is a 50cm. I'm selling it for $800, it's got a new carbon fork, new wheels, new shift levers, new cranks and a new rear derailleur and new tires on it...I rode it with the new tires once last week.