Saturday, October 25, 2008

Another fun day on the moto's


Jason, Tracy & myself headed out to Camp Dick again while Dan went to Veloswap to sell all his stuff. It was super cold and windy when we started but after about a half an hour the blood started circulating again.

We just explored the area, taking one marked road until the end and then trying another one. Most of the roads in this area were pretty easy and it was good to just work on shifting. I wanted to try getting into 1st gear a little smoother than I did last weekend and I also wanted to work the rear brake and get the feel for where my foot needed to be to use it without looking.

We did find a pretty techy loop, 216 I think it was...and it was techy immediately with big rocks, steep climbs, large exposed tree roots...fun fun!


Tomorrow it's a girls ride! We're headed out to Golden Gate to play on the rocks with our mtn bikes.

More pics here


-Kim

1 comment:

Carey said...

Yea, glad you got out on your moto's again! Great weather too.