Thursday, October 23, 2008

Say Yay! To Old Pipes!

Say YAY! to coming home from walking the dog to the entire house smelling like poop, say YAY! to using your nose to find the source and say YAY! to almost barfing when you find the source!

Our pipes got backed up again last night, this time it was the sewage pipes and our shower filled up with sewage and poop! Wonderful! We called our landlord around 6:30 and the plumber finally showed up around 8:45!

Wonderful! We had to sit on the couch waiting until then...no run, no ride, just sitting on the couch smelling poop!

Great way to spend the evening. I used an entire bottle of bleach to clean the shower last night.....

I would have taken pictures but I couldn't get that close to all that grossness....plumbers have the worst job! Guess that's why they make big bucks.

-Kim

3 comments:

Mark Roberg said...

sounds like a cr@ppy situation to me. ;-)

EDimaguila said...

that's the europeans new method of skin care cleansing...lol.

wharf...mmmppf, oh I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

jessica moon bernstein said...

sounds real poopy, but better the plumber than you taking care of the situation. When I lived up in Ned. we used the plumber, Shitty Steve, no joke that's what folks called him. But one time, the owner of the house also my x, wanted to save $, so he lowered himself on belay with his fishing waitors on, into the septic holding tank, it was sooo nasty!