Sunday, October 12, 2008

Another day of drizzle




Yesterday it drizzled ALL DAY LONG and it looks like we're in for more of the same today :( I'm sure it's snowing in the higher elevations.

Dan and I were supposed to take the new dirt bikes out yesterday with Tracy & Jason but we couldn't so we opted for a run instead....now our shoes are caked with mud:( Guess I'm in for another long run today while Dan works.

Living in Colorado, have 2 back to back days of no sun and rain is really rare and everyone can feel it. Although, on days like this you get lots of stuff done that you normally wouldn't....like lots of shopping :) We got our SKE passes for the ski and DH season, we hit up the Spyder clearance sale and we got some new MX gear while sitting on the couch watching a movie....I got some new Fox boots :)

Fingers crossed it stops raining and starts drying out so we can do some night riding next week!

-Kim

2 comments:

Carey said...

Wow, those pictures remind me of San Fran..
Thanks for coming by today, it was good!

Kim said...

I wish I had more money to spend :) And your house is so warm and cozy...I could have kicked off my shoes and plopped myself in front of the fireplace and never left ;)