Friday, October 3, 2008

Marshall Mesa Nite Ride


Last night was our first night ride of the season, we started at UBikes and headed out....picked up a few people @ 15th & Walnut, The Southern Sun and at the Trailhead. We rode up to part of Marshall up to The High Plains trail, back to Dowdy Draw and back to the shop, we left at 7pm and got home at 10pm.


You can't really see the cows crossing the trail in front of us here, but we spooked one of them when we thought it was clear to ride and it charged us :0


I was beat from riding the CX bike and my light died just as we got off the trail, luckily we rode bike paths all the way home so at least there was light. We stuffed our faces as soon as we got home and passed out in bed.

I learned that on longer rides trail rides the CX beats me up! Next week I'm riding the 6.6 and have way more fun! Maybe my hardtail will even be built up by then :)

-Kim

1 comment:

Carey said...

Spoooky nite riding, looks like fun and a lot of miles!