Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The scary spiders come out at night



Dan wanted to see how close we were to the North Boulder Trails and Boulder Res tonight instead of Marshall, we're super close. We saw lots of deer, rabbits and a couple foxes and that nasty huge spider I saw on the ground as we rode past it. Yick!

Don't shine your light in my face!


Quick take my picture before that damn spider crawls up my leg!


It was the perfect night to be out, temps were moderate and the wind died down from earlier today.

Can't wait for the first full moon ride!

-Kim

4 comments:

Carey said...

Holy Sh#t, that's a huge spider, it looks like a tarantulla, how big would you say it was?
I ride those trails during the week over lunch, there's so much wildlife out there, it's great.
Glad you got out!

Kim said...

It was probably the size of my fist. It had to have been huge because I actually saw it as we were riding by and I stopped and turned around to see if I had actually seen what I thought I saw :0

Carey said...

I didn't know we had such large spiders in Colorado or at least in Northern Colorado.

brg said...

heh...i know how you are about spiders - i'm surprised you stopped. i like the look on Dan's face - he looks like he is gonna do some sneaky!