Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friday Hookey Ride



Tracy was taking a half day off on Friday and put the word out to everyone that she wanted to do a ride in the afternoon, I've turned down a few offers in the past to do so with Cynthia but today I thought why the heck not...if I don't use the few days I have by the end of the year I'm gonna lose them.

We decided to ride Hall. I felt good but I haven't really been on the mountain bike in a few weeks and I was rusty.

Tracy on the rock face


Tracy on the tight switchback


Some friends also enjoying the perfect day


As usual, I left some skin on the rocks. For some reason, Hall is the place where I fall and leave my mark in blood.


After that, I cleaned up and Dan and I went down to The Foundry where Cynthia was shooting some pool. We watched her play a game and then convinced her to come get some food with us over at Juanita's. Yummy!

-Kim

No comments: