Monday, September 1, 2008

Solo ride @ Heil


I headed out to Heil today for a solo ride, Dan had to work....boo hiss!

Anyway, I got up when he got up and got my stuff together and headed out. It was kinda crowded but not too bad. I couldn't fully enjoy the downhill because there were a lot of hikers and other riders coming up but it was still good. I was riding a trail on a weekday with a smile on my face, not worrying about having to be at work!

Soon my friend...soon :)


Here are some more pics of the Picture Rock entrance off of Wild Turkey....can't wait until it's open!






UBikes had a BBQ after they closed today so I headed down with the dog to hang out. It was cool, we got to sit on the roof of UBikes and just relax, eat and drink some beers. This is just a taste of how our life will be once we move down there :)

-Kim

2 comments:

Itty Bitty Betty said...

Sounds like a fab way to spend a holiday! We got off to a much later start, only starting our ride at noon.

Carey said...

Sounds like a nice day, can't wait to be riding again and I'm glad you all had a nice day at KS on Sat.