Thursday, September 25, 2008

Catching the sunrise

Okay, I really need to start bringing the camera with me on my morning walk with the dog at Mt. Sanitas.

This morning, the sun wasn't quite up yet but the rays were extending up in the sky like I've never seen before. I looked over my shoulder to see where the boy went and I was struck by what I saw and just stared for about 5 minutes. *sigh*

We are truely blessed to live where we live.

Now if we can just get moved I can get on my damn bike...soon....soon. I'm unpacking the lights this weekend so Dan and I can start our night adventures on dirt.

-Kim

2 comments:

Carey said...

We are very fortunate..and the natural bueaty of where you're living now brings that home in an immediate way.
Keep me posted on your night rides, I may have to beg, borrow or steal a light for my bike for some night riding.

Kim said...

we have some extra lights you can borrow :)