Tuesday, September 23, 2008

My new morning commute

Only took me 15 minutes :)

It didn't even wake me up :( I still feel half asleep.

I did wake up early and walk the boy over to Mt. Sanitas! That was totally cool! We have access to some trails about a block away. Patch was totally happy running around off leash early in the morning, I think he's going to like living there.

Tracy, I see doggie walking dates in our future :)

-Kim

Oh, on the bummer side....our wash machine has a broken pipe and I flooded our kitchen yesterday :( The sink is now clogged up and it's leaking underneath. Gotta love old houses!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

ABSOLUTELY! i didn't realize sanitas was off-leash to pups until last weekend... fantastic! (except for the ever present cacti... which penny found out about the hard way!) i would love to meet over the for after work frolics!! lets plan it!

human being said...

ooooh...15 minute commute. You're going to really appreciate that come winter time!