Friday, May 30, 2008

A few demons conquered

Dan and I had another date night at Hall tonight and I conquered many many demons that have haunted me on that trail. I made it up everything that has ever stopped me, not always on the first try but I made it a point to try everything until I got it. The only spot that I had to do over several times was the steep rock face but after 3 tries....I had it! And I got it 4 times after that! After that point I was in the zone and cleared everything except the rocky sharp right hand turn before the climb up to the bench. Dan actually made that section for the first time!

We both killed it!

Here's the proof...I'm so stoked!







These two are out of sequence but this is from another successful attempt where I cleaned the next sections



Now all I have to do is clear the whole trail without any dabs! How cool would that be!!!

We also saw a bunch of our friends out there as well....

Our friend Brian, he was a witness to my first successful attempt at the rock face


Jen & Jesper


Jason & Tracy...I thought I snapped a pic of them but I guess I didn't.

Maybe we all need to have a group Friday night date night at Hall...next time Cynthia & Dave will have to come out.

-Kim

1 comment:

brg said...

woohoo! that is so awesome! very impressive.