Saturday, May 24, 2008

No we didn't shuttle it


We actually rode Apex on Friday! I was excited to get out there when we knew it wouldn't be really crowded. Unfortunately, when I got on my bike and started climbing I realized my body didn't want to be riding. I was tired, my legs hurt and I had issues picking lines. We rode Apex up to Enchanted Forest and on the 2nd to the last roller I crashed....bummer. After crashing we headed back down Apex to Sluice Box, climbed that up to Pick-N-Sledge and rode that back down to Apex. Luckily after crashing it kinda woke me and my body up and I felt better and remembered how to ride a bike. Literally as soon as we go back onto Apex, the wind picked up so strong we actually thought a tornado was headed our way.




After that, we headed home and installed the new doggie door we got for Patch. I'm so excited that I can do stuff after work without having to rush home to let him out!

We met Jen & Jesper and Cynthia & Dave for pizza at Proto's.

Got home early so we could all prepare for Dave's Death March on Saturday. Cynthia, Dan and me are all doing the B route and Jesper and Jen are doing the full Death March.

No comments: