Thursday, May 15, 2008

The new bikes are here!

Yup...2 shiny new bikes are here! One for me and one for Dan!

Okay, my bike isn't exactly "new" but it "almost" new. It was a demo bike that was only used a handful of times and I'm getting a smokin' deal for the frame, fork and parts kit. And after the Demo sticker comes off, no one will know!




Dan's frame is brand spankin' new and it's going to look pretty tough when it's all built up.






I know I was set to get the Gary Fisher HiFi 29er but after riding in Moab a month ago I realized that that bike just isn't my style. I don't want a bike that is going to climb good, I want a bike that's going to descend and take the rocks like a champ. I can't wait to ride it this weekend, good thing it's supposed to be in the 80's all weekend!


-Kim

No comments: