Tuesday, May 27, 2008

What a weekend!

Dan and I both had Friday off so we slept in, ran a few errands and rode Apex and then met Cynthia, Dave, Jen & Jesper for dinner a Proto's.

Saturday was Redstone Dave's Death March and BBQ.

Sunday was Cynthia's Death March at Indian Creek.

Monday we slept in and woke up to rain, which was a good thing because my body needed some rest after riding it into the ground the last 3 days. Then it was Jen & Jesper's Memorial Day party.

I can't think of a better way to enjoy a 4 day holiday weekend. Riding and hanging out with new friends!

I really doubt the Tuesday Night Girls ride will be happening since it's raining again today but I brought my bike just in case. It's been raining for 2 days straight here in Colorado but I think Mother Nature did this on purpose to give all of us a good excuse to rest for a couple days....

See pics and posts below for details on the whirlwind weekend.

-Kim

No comments: