Monday, January 7, 2008

Too good to last

With all the warm weather we've been having and the snow pretty much all melted away, I knew it was too good to last. I hate when snow is predicted for the evening commute home and it's prefectly good riding weather in the morning. But when all 3 evening weather reports say there will be snow on the drive home....I gotta listen to them.

I've done the whole commute home in a snow storm before and it's scary. I don't mind the snow, goggles take care of that and I don't mind the wet and cold weather, I've got clothes to take care of that. It's the drivers and the roads that scare me to death when there's fresh snow on the ground. If my commute wasn't 95% roads I don't think I'd have a problem with it but since most of my commute is on roads, I don't want to take that chance anymore.

Can you tell I'm trying to make myself feel better for making the decision for not riding in today? I feel like a complete wuss.....

I was so looking forward to riding the SS in today....guess I'll have to settle with a run during lunch.

-Kim

No comments: