Saturday, January 26, 2008

Axle Removal

While I was getting 3" cut off my hair...and it feels wonderful!


Dan was busy removing the axles from the donor truck! Now the piece sits on blocks waiting to be picked up. It'll be nice to get this thing out of the driveway.


The axles weigh over 400lbs each. Now all he has to do is go get the small block chevy 350 motor out of an old '87 Suburban that he bought and we can start building to crawler. Our goal is to have it ready for Thanksgiving in Moab but I think it'll be ready before that.....fingers crossed.

Kinda a lame Saturday. I'm fighting a cold so we're layin' low tonight with hopes of riding Hall tomorrow. Drinking margarita's and watching the X Games....I probably shouldn't be drinking but....it's kinda a weak one.

-Kim

No comments: