Monday, August 11, 2008

South Boundary Trail 8/10/08


On Sunday, we all got up early to hit the South Boundary Trail, Cynthia & Tracy got up extra early to drop a car off in Taos. All I've got to say is this is an amazing trail...I think it's about 26 miles long (give or take a few miles) and the majority of the trail is all DH. I think we climbed for about an hour right at the beginning and the majority of the trail was an amazingly fun descent with the most technical sections at the end. There were a few short, not steep climbs throughout but they were so short I can't even remember them and the descending on this trail cancels out any climbing in your head :) And we missed all the rain!

I can't wait to get back there and explore the other trails New Mexico has to offer!

Here are the pics


-Kim

1 comment:

Carey said...

Looks like FUN!!
Carey