Thursday, August 7, 2008

Last Short Track of 2008 & Cynthia's Crit Party

Cynthia had her crit party last night and it rained :( First time it rained in about 2 months and it had to rain last night. It was still fun and we stayed way too late. We even met a couple people that used to live in Michigan!

Dan looked tasty in his Maxxis skin suit


The girls looked hot in their pink mini's and Dave's first batch of beer was delicious!

Jeny I hope Tonka is okay :(

My pics of the evening


Here's an awesome shot of Dan taken by Jesper


And one of the girls taken by Jesper


And one of Cynthia taken by Jesper


Jesper pics are here...I only wish I could take pictures like he does! He's amazing!


Good times!

-Kim

3 comments:

brg said...

kim - your pix are great. I LMAO all over again. thanks for being good sport about the nose thing. ;)

Kim said...

I think you were much more rough on Mark ;) If you can't laugh at yourself first how can you laugh at other people :)

EDimaguila said...

Sexy legs Dan....