Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday @ Keystone

What an awesome day at Keystone! The trails were dry, the bridges were dry and no one had any crashes. Can't ask for more! Tracy, Dan and myself met Dave and Cynthia at her house early Saturday morning to get up to Keystone bright and early to meet Jason and the rest of the Specialized reps for a day of riding. Guess Jason and his crew are up at Copper for a work thing for 2 weeks and they decided to come down to Keystone for a weekend of riding. Worked out just perfect if you ask me!


Jason, Blaze, Matt, Andy, Tracy, Cynthia, Dave, Dan & me

Isn't she cute!


Dan rockin' Fuzzy Bunny


Jason following Dan


Tracy on Milky Way


Dan hitting the Airplane Jump off of Jam Rock




Me on Eye of the Tiger


Me on the Triple Step on Wild Thing




Sorry Cynthia & Dave I didn't get any picture of you guys rockin' the trails. Dave rode amazing on his Intense 5.5, can't wait to see him on a bigger bike! And Cynthia road so awesome on her new Safire! She actually made it almost to the end of the rock garden on Cowboy Up but I think Dave blocked her line to finish :) We were all yelling & cheering her on and she would have cleaned the whole thing if Dave wasn't there....way to go Dave (just kiddin' of course).

Tracy cleaned the Corkscrew on East Forest and the bridge on Even Flow and didn't hesitate on the Triple Step on Wild Thing. That girl is on it and can hang just fine with the boys!

Can't wait to get out there again!

More pics here

-Kim

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I am getting totally jealous of all the riding you guys get to do. Once I get finished with school I intend to do some serious riding.

It seems that Dan is still the scientist on the bike. Dan is one of the five people who impressed me most throughout my cycling history. He shares places with guys like Tomac, whom I used to race bmx with long ago.

I did get my blog going, though. I just posted about the kids. www.mtbmichigan.com

Rob

Itty Bitty Betty said...

And I was at Copper, where the Specialized set up was. I had a nice ride up the CT to Searle Pass and back; lot's of climbing and awesome views. But I'm bummed I had to miss the downhilling with you all. I hope I can get out at some point this summer and actually use all the armor and the FF helmet I bought!

Dave L. said...

Thanks K&D, I had a blast. You guys tore it up on the big bikes. I have bike-envy... I feel so small and inadequate. Tracy was rockin' hard, too.

You're right, I think Cynthia would have cleaned the rock garden if I wasn't in her line(note to self, get the "F" outta the way!). She was doing great.

Thanks again to Dan for the use of the helmet! I can't afford to spill any gray-matter... I'm on a tight budget in that department anyway. ;o)


Dave L.

Kim said...

Rob you're right about Dan, he's one of the smoothest and amazing riders I've ever been so lucky to ride with. Too bad I barely see him riding on the descents he's so freakin' fast!

Jen, you for sure have to come ride with us sometime! It was so much fun having some girlies rockin' the trails with me. Cynthia will be a badass by the end of the season!

Dave, you're welcome to use the helmet anytime. Talk to Cynthia....Dan has some stuff he wants to get rid of...some stuff for free even :) Hope to see you 2 up there again in 2 weeks with us!