Saturday, April 5, 2008

Today's Ride



We decided to head out to Loveland again...just can't get enough of the trails out there. We parked at the Coyote Ridge trailhead and rode that to Horsetooth Reservoir. Fun trail with nothing too technical, except for the top of Coyote Ridge. I think I can see the line here....



It's really not that bad but I'd prefer my full face and some body armor to try it, it's pretty steep.

We got to the reservoir, took a break and had some snacks



And looked at Dan's new 29er



And I raved about my new Shebeest knickers



And Dan tried to took cool



We stopped and looked at some houses....can you see them?



And on our way back to the trailhead we saw a ranger handing out tickets to a group of people hiking with their dogs, guess they didn't see the sign at the beginning of the trailhead that said NO DOGS. Bummer for them. And we found a gas station in Loveland that was selling gas for $3.04 per gallon....it's about $3.29 down by us.

Topped the evening off with burgers and beers, what a wonderful Saturday.

No comments: