Thursday, April 24, 2008

Moab


We're headed out to Moab after work today! Yeeehaaaw! I can't wait! We're headed out with another couple that are from Michigan (living here now) and they've never been to Moab yet. We're doing the Porcupine Rim shuttle tomorrow, bummer is that the van can't go all the way to the top because there's still snow....they said it's only 3 less miles from the top though...no biggee. Our friend Aaron is coming out Friday night and he'll be out guide since he's been there a gazillion times.

And I've got a new camera so hopefully I'll be able to get all the good shots. I am amazed at how fast this camera can take a picture. I thought I wanted a high end SLR but I'm not a techy camera person and probably would have never learned how to use the camera properly so the sales guy at Wolf Camera showed me the Olympus and I'm so happy with it. It's small, light, takes amazing pictures and most importantly it takes shots instantly....no standing around waiting for the damn thing to focus or whatever. My old digital camera was about 8 years old and I'd have to wait so long for the thing to take a picture...I missed so many shots because of it.

-Kim

No comments: