Wednesday, April 23, 2008

HiFi Pro 29er it is!



With the Intense 5.5 29er not really available until a longer travel fork is available...the only fork for that bike right now is a White Bros. I've decided to get the HiFi Pro 29er and wait until the 5.5 29ers is out in full force, this way I can keep my 5.5 and get the HiFi.

I think I FINALLY made the right choice, the only sucky thing is that the bike only comes in one color. The HiFi Pro should be available in 2 weeks and I was able to EP it from Dan's shop so I'm saving a ton! I just hope it's here by the time we go to Fruita in May.

-Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You could have gotten one of these like I did:
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3269/2430297721_331a07fe58.jpg?v=0

Smack Dan for me. Next time you are back in Michigan I am planning to actually see you two ON the trains and not in the restaurant.

Rob Elliott

Kim said...

I could have gotten a lot of bikes but what really was the deciding factor was the deal I was getting...can't beat an EP price on a new bike!

I'll be happy to smack Dan for you :)

Nice to hear from you Rob!

-Kim