Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Peanut Butter & Cake Frosting

Dan and I were lying in bed last night trying to ignore the "all-night smoking binge party" our college neighbors were having right outside our bedroom window until 2am :( Nice!

Anyway, I was trying to think of things that I liked more than Dan and only 2 things popped into my head...doesn't really mean that I like them more than Dan, they are just what popped into my head.

The first one was peanut butter. Not the organic, you have to store in the refrigerator and stir before eating kind of peanut butter but Jiffy....Creamy Jiffy to be exact. I love Jiffy and I'm not afraid to admit it! I love a heaping spoonful of Jiffy.

The second one was cake frosting, Betty Crocker whipped butter cream cake frosting to be exact! Absolutely love this stuff and I'll eat it straight out of the tub with a spoon until my stomach hurts, which doesn't take much. I did sit on my parents couch over Christmas with a tub of leftover butter cream cake frosting and a spoon and ate a whole bunch of it! I even had homemade frosted cookies that my mom had made in my hand and was putting more frosting on them.

Maybe that's why I gained 5lbs over the holiday.....but totally worth it ;)




......why the heck can't I post pics rig now.....so frustrating!!!!!

-Kim

3 comments:

Itty Bitty Betty said...

There is an organic peanut butter that does not need to be stirred. It's made by MaraNatha and it's creamy and Gooood! It does nave to be stored in the fridge tho.

Carey said...

Whole foods has a no stir organic creamy PB that doesn't go in the frige and it's cheaper than some of the regular brands out there..and it's so f*&king good especially with some honey on it...I have to keep it out of the house as well..

Kim said...

You too are funny! I LIKE the bad stuff :)