Monday, January 19, 2009

January and riding in shorts!


Yep! That's right, it's January and we were riding in shorts yesterday! We chose Devil's Backbone because it's usually the driest during the winter and it was. It was my 2nd ride on the 29er and she didn't disappoint me. We started at the Coyote Ridge trailhead and rode the Blue Sky/Coyote Ridge area, the Coyote Ridge trail starts with a loose rocky climb that dumps into a ledgy descent...the 29er handled the ledges with no problemo.

The rest of the trail was smooth and fast and fun but we still had the ledges to get back up....and the 29er kicked butt on them! I was shocked and amazed that I actually was able to get the bike up and over them....absolutely shocked! Sorry, no pics...I think it would make Dan melt if he actually took some pictures ;)

Yeeehaaaw! It's going to be a good year!


A few more pics here


-Kim

No comments: