Monday, December 29, 2008

Back in the swing



Dan's parents had a small party on Saturday night so I packed up some of my stuff to stay the night over there instead of driving home later on in the night. We decided to head out to Pontiac Lake (my favorite local riding trail) to go on a hike with the dog....since it was 60 outside! It was dark and foggy but it still brought back good memories of riding on the fast singletrack.

Patch loved the trail!




Sunday we got up and headed out to Indian Springs Metro Park which is close to Dan's place. They've got a nice 8.2 mile loop paved path there so we put the running shoes on and I got outside to run for the first time being back home. I have to remember that winter activities involve driving to some State or Metro Park and running on the roads or paved paths or being gym bound for most of the afternoon. Which I don't mind at all....at least there's places to go and things to do. If we move back we HAVE to get snowmobiles :)

Today it'll be more of the same but I'm at my parents place so it'll have to be a run around their neighborhood. We're going shopping today! And hopefully Dan and I will be able to get together with some people tonight for dinner.

2 comments:

EDimaguila said...

Loved seeing you guys again! We want you back home.

Itty Bitty Betty said...

What's this noise about moving back??????