Thursday, December 25, 2008

19hrs later


We actually made it straight thru from Boulder to Michigan in 19hrs, even with all the crappy weather! It really wasn't that bad, icy and cold thru Iowa and Illinois but pretty uneventful. There were cars everywhere on the side of the highway thru Iowa, some rolled over, some smashed, some just stuck in the snow...must have been a horrible scene a few hours earlier. We kept drinking Monster & Amp and eating bagels to help with the stomach rot and those things got us thru the early morning hours.

After a few hours of decompressing once I got home, I got a run in (on the treadmill since it was raining outside)and went to a family party.

My little brother Jimmy grew up a ton! Filled out pretty good and grew out his hair, which is absolutely gorgeous!


I was in bed by 10pm and as soon as my head hit the pillow I was out cold!

It's great to be home :)

More pics here

No comments: