Friday, December 5, 2008

The first big snow of the season

Dan swears we got about 10 inches of snow yesterday....I never went in the backyard last night to measure the snow piled up on the table but I'll believe him. It snowed all day and was freakin' cold, just all of a sudden like that :( Blech...although, when there's snow on the ground I like it, I like running in it, I like snowshoeing in it, maybe I'll even get some skate ski's and ski in it. We can't afford to spend $80 bucks on lift tickets right now or we'd be snowboarding this weekend for sure.

Unfortunately, we woke up to single digits temps today....too cold for me to ride in and with it going to be in the 40's today....too sloppy for me to ride in as well. I'll admit it, I don't like riding when there's snow, ice and gross stuff on the streets. I'll ride in the single digits temps, but only when the streets are clear.

Oh well, at least we got up and ran this morning....I think it was 9 degree's outside!

Here's a pic of Dan and his frozen beard after our run :)


TGIF!

-Kim

No comments: