Saturday, November 1, 2008

Lefthand Canyon Moto Ride

OMG! We rode some really really tough stuff today!

We hit up Lefthand Canyon today first with my co-worker Allen and then with Tracy & Jason. Unfortunately, Allen found out that his dog had gotten out and tried to follow him down from his house up Lee Hill Road and his wife Miranda was desperately trying to find her. She was waiting for us when we came back to the trailhead to meet Tracy & Jason. Needless to say, he left to go try and find his dog...hopefully they found her!

Back on the trail with Tracy & Jason, we made our way back to point where we turned around with Allen. It was a tough ride with steeps, loose rocks, ledges and tricky descents. I'm exhausted and sore and I ended up with my bike on top of me at one point and took many many crashes on the descents but I still had so much fun! I learned a lot and can't wait to get back there to try again and put what I learned into play. I'm so happy that I found my rear brake and was able to practice using it! Dan saw a bunch of singletrack that was open to dirt bikes and he can't wait to ride it....I think I may need a little more time before trying any tight singletrack :)

Here are the pics


-Kim

No comments: