Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm such a dork

So, I run up to the grocery store at lunch to pick up a few things for home, including a 12 pack of pop.

I self checkout and pay for everything and get outside and put the pop on my rack. I put bungee cords around the 12 pack and tighten them down when all of a sudden pop is spewing everywhere! I punctured one of the cans with the bungee cord hook :0

All I could do was get on my bike with pop spewing out behind me....how embarrassing.

Worse yet, I know have sticky coke all over my rear wheel & chain...good thing it's a singlespeed :)

-Kim

5 comments:

Carey said...

Oops! I can tell your from the mid-west cause you say pop instead of cola. (:
I made tomato soup this afternoon and placed it in the blender, put the lid on, pressed the button and kablooey, the top came off and HOT tomato soup everywhere,on me, the counter, stove, window..Doh!

Kim said...

Yay! At least I'm not the only dork in the house :) At least mine happened outside!

Itty Bitty Betty said...

Both of those stories create wonderful and funny images in my mind. Thanks for putting a smile on my face!

Unknown said...

hee-hee...that is so funny. sounds like it could have been one of those secret weapons to keep someone from following you.

Unknown said...

btw - i think it's safe to say there are plenty of dorks in our crew - you are in good company! ;)