Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Versacart Video

So I work for a company that makes shopping carts. Our "claim to fame" is a cart called the EZcart which can be found at stores like Whole Foods.

Here's what they look like.


We make different shopping carts but the EZcart is a big seller. Anyway, a couple months ago my boss approached me and asked if I wanted to be involved in a small promotional video and I said sure. Here's the result, it's called Stop The Struggle:



Checkout our website if you ever need any carts :)

-Kim

3 comments:

debaser said...

No! Choose something heavier!

brg said...

can i have your autograph? ;)

Kim said...

Heavier!? I had bruises on my arm for weeks after carrying that darn basket around all night ;)

Cynthia, you're the famous one. Do you ever go anywhere where you don't know anyone :)