Friday, May 15, 2009

This is the one

The Trek Fuel EX 9.8

This will be my first carbon frame! And I'm beyond excited to get it...she'll be here hopefully Tuesday or Wednesday :)

Although, I got an offer from a friend of mine to ride his wife's bike for the rest of the year since she's on a new bike, I knew after contemplating it for a couple days, my heart was set on the Trek. I've never ever gotten on a bike before and immediately fell in love with it like I did with the EX 8 and I'm sure the EX 9.8 will be even better!

Hopefully my knee feels better by next week so I can show her around the front range trails ;)

-Kim

3 comments:

Carey said...

Sweet! Can't wait to see her in person..maybe your knee will be feeling better and your new rig will be ready for a Wednesday ride!

Kim said...

my knee is ready to go so hopefully the bike will be here Tuesday and built by Wednesday!!!

Itty Bitty Betty said...

Oh - a Wednesday ride could be fun on the Safire too! I It's not mine, but I have it for a couple weeks, so I plan to ride the myself silly on it!