Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Cinco de Drinko


In honor of Cinco de Mayo, our wonderful college kid neighbors decided to throw a rip roarin' party :( I got home to kids everywhere, loud music and even louder people. Dan got home close to 10 after a work meeting and said there's guys just peeing everywhere.

I thought, well....I've tolerated the noise and annoyance of the whole thing up until now and the noise level wasn't getting any softer, they still had the music blasting, and I needed to go to bed.....so, I called the cops :0

I've never called the cops on anyone before, well once in Chicago when 2 people were fighting right outside my house, the cops arrived SECONDS later....which I thought was pretty impressive.

Anyway, I called the cops and around 10:30 there was suddenly no noise, everyone left and everyone still there went inside!

Ahhhhh....the sweet sound of NOTHING!

I slept like a baby too :)

I think I'll call the cops more often on them.....maybe they'll move to the college side of Boulder and leave all us old people alone.

-Kim

No comments: