Thursday, May 7, 2009

Singletrack after work


Got to get out yesterday with Carey and Emma to ride Hall. Carey & Emma got out a little earlier than I could and rode up Antelope, down Bitterbrush to meet me, then we all rode up Bitterbrush, the upper loop and then back down Bitterbrush. The trail was dry and the temps were in the 70's which makes for a perfect evening riding dirt.

It was sooooo nice getting out and riding with them. Last weeks ride out at Hall left me a little disappointed in my performance so it was good to shake it off and get a good satisfying ride in.



Tomorrow Dan and I are headed to Moab for 4 days of riding bliss!!! We didn't get the dirt bikes worked on so it's strictly a ride until you can't ride anymore type of weekend! I'm sooooo looking forward to it and I'm really looking forward to a little shuttle action and Porcupine Rim on the EX8...hope she rocks my world :)

-Kim

1 comment:

Carey said...

I'm so jealous that you'll be riding UPS, LPS and Porci proper...My favorite ride of all time! Enjoy!