Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Next weekend can't come soon enough

photo credit Jeny Meinerz

While Dan is off playing with some boys in Fruita...I'm sitting here at work just imaging how it feels to be riding in the warm desert sun :(

photo credit Tracy Phelps Emmanuel

Luckily, next weekend we're both headed out to Moab for a looooong weekend with some friends for some dirt bike riding and mtb riding.

photo credit Tracy Phelps Emmanuel

me in the sand

Dan showing off

I will NOT be getting my bike stuck like this...I absolutely LOVE this shot of Jason!

It just can't get here soon enough!

Tomorrow night is the BMA Gurlz Ride @ Hall Ranch! Woot! I can face THE rock again...gawd I HATE this rock!!!

I am getting better at hitting it and cleaning it my first time around, I've actually cleaned it every attempt lately but it still makes me sweat. I of course just jinxed myself :(

-Kim

2 comments:

Carey said...

You're gonna have such a sweet time in Moab.
If I join you tomorrow I'll be moving slow from my ride tonight...but it's all good.

JenyJo said...

You LOVE that rock, you LOVE that rock, you LOVE that rock ;-)

Sweat is good for ya!

;-)