Thursday, March 27, 2008

Spring is here!

Another awesome 70 degree day yesterday! It was a bit windy but who cares...it was 70! Dan didn't have to work so when I got home we got the bikes out and set out for Marshall Mesa. I love this ride because we can ride from our house, ride mostly on open space trails and dirt roads, hit Marshall Mesa and do a nice loop on some singletrack. It's a good 2hr ride and by the end, I'm always ready to get off my bike and have a beer.

Woke up this morning to rain, which is good because it's not snow! And the rain will help melt the snow!

I got my haircut again yesterday, got rid of the boooooring bob. Mom, I think Jimmy and I have almost the same haircut now :) I hate posting pics of myself because I take the absolutely worst pictures, but this one is for my mom since she's in Michigan and I'm in Colorado.



And sadly this is the only pic I have of my little bro....mom, you're slacking!




-Kim

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kim - Love the hair cut and you look great. You now have shorter hair then your bro. He's camera shy too - must run in the family. LOVE MOM

Kim said...

Wouldn't be the first time my hair was shorter than his :)