Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Tattoo



Well, not really. Just a stupid move on my part, not paying attention as usual and I ended up going off the trail. Only problem is that off the trail was a canyon and as my tires were slipping off the side of the trail, I had to lean really far right and just ended sliding down the side of the canyon a little while the chainring dug into my calf.

Beside that happening, we had an awesome day at Devil's Backbone. We went out with our friend Chuck again and ended up with a 3hr ride. I rode some ledges that I wasn't able to clear the last time we were there on the SS and Dan had a great time on his new Fisher Superfly 29er. He couldn't stop raving about it yesterday after riding Hall and insists that I have to give it a try....I think he's fallin' for the 29er thing....

Happy riders



Hike a bike


The boys


Crusty


Hopefully we'll be able to get out and ride again tomorrow after Easter breakfast at his brother's house but it's snowing right now...so my fingers are crossed that it doesn't stick.

And I'm going to try and get out Tuesday and do the Tuesday Night Girl's Ride.

-Kim

No comments: