Friday, July 24, 2009

Screwed again

Well, looks like Dan gets screwed again and is working his 3rd consecutive weekend in a row all because everyone wants to go race :( Um..what happened to fairness here??? Why does he get to pick up all the fucking slack and work all the weekends??? Why can't weekends be alternated??? Why the FUCK is that such a fucking goddamn hard concept to grasp?????

Hm..wonder if he'll even get our moving weekend off...probably NOT if there's a stupid fucking I've gotta prove myself for goddamn nothing race going on!

I think Dan needs to get 3 weeks of weekends off in a row soon.

Told you sweetie...nothing will EVER change!

At least I have friends that I can ride with because I sure as hell can't ride with my boyfriend anymore.

6 comments:

Carey said...

I think you're pissed, I would be too..Craig and I wish Dan got more weekends off too..so we all could hang and ride..):

Kim said...

I am/was pissed. I just don't know why he can't work every other weekend? I don't understand why that's such a hard concept to grasp???

Carey said...

Lets hope it changes..so you two can spend more time together and Dan can get out with us all and have some fun..summer is slipping away..

Unknown said...

big time bummer kim...totally not fair. :(

Mark Roberg said...

I think you need to reconsider your house purchase...

see, you can buy a house in Michigan and not have to work weekends because we're all laid off here. Then you can ride all you want! ha ha!

Kim said...

Mark, we have considered moving back to Michigan but the job thing is kinda a big issue. And Colorado is starting to grow on us :)