Friday, February 27, 2009

Boo Hansen's


I just noticed that my favorite soda has sucralose in it :( Bummer! Now I've got to give that up.

I'll resort to only putting a splash of regular Hansen's soda into my cocktail. I drink water exclusively all day and in the evening but I do enjoy a nice cold soda when I get home, seems to quench my thirst. It's probably just the sugar :(

Diet Tangerine Lime Natural Soda

Hansen's Diet Tangerine Lime Soda splashes the natural flavor of Colima Limes with tangy California Tangerines. Our sodas contain all natural flavors and have no sodium, caffeine, aspartame, preservatives, or carbs.

Contains:
Pure triple filtered carbonated water, citric acid, natural potassium citrate, acesulfame potassium, sucralose (Splenda® brand), natural fruit flavors with extracts of California tangerines & Florida and/or Colima limes.

Nutritional Facts:
Serving Size 1 can Calories 0 Total Fat 0g 0%, Sodium 0mg 0%, Total Carb 0g 0%, Sugars 0g, Protein 0g 0%


Sometimes being healthy is a pain in the butt! But I have to admit I've never felt better since I've been trying to eat things that my body can actually use.

-Kim

Now it's time to unwind and relax and gear up for a great weekend of riding!!! Daylight savings time is near and that just means spring is around the corner and the awesome days of riding until you can't pedal anymore are upon us! YAY!!!

No comments: