Thursday, December 27, 2007

Day 1 of the blog

New Year's resolution is to create a blog of all the fun we have on dirt! Riding bikes and wheelin and when we're too tired hiking.

We just started a new project, building a rock crawler!



That will take up lots of time this winter. We removed the front axle and will start on the rear soon.



We also bought a donor truck for the axle's.



I got a new SS commuter for Xmas from Dan...now I've gotta step up and ride a SS to work. If it ever stops snowing!

Xmas was okay...kinda low key and relaxing. I had 3 days off of work so I spent most of the time hiking and hanging out on the couch. We hiked at Walker on Sunday with Patch and I hiked Betasso on Monday before hanging out with out friends for Xmas Eve dinner.







We've got a trip to Bootleg planned in January and a trip to Whistler (hopefully) planned for the summer!

2 comments:

paula said...

Awesome. Now I can see how much fun you guys are havin out there :)

Kim said...

Hey Paula! Believe me...that's how I keep up with everyone back home :)

Maybe after the snow melts out here I'll have more "bike" content :)